Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pleasure of Loving God

I'm reading a book called the Pleasure of Loving God. It's a really good book and everyone should read it!! But this is what I've learned...

He designed us so that our spirits will dull when we have a void of the knowledge of God's beauty.

Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,

When we live out of our natural identities, we define ourselves by how much money we make, what position and abilities we possess, how much power and influence we have and who we know. The Lord on the other hand, wants us to live our of the resources and the power of our spiritual identity-in other words, defining our lives by the fact that the beautiful our lives by the fact that the beautiful God desires us and has exalted us in the gift of the righteousness of Jesus.

Song of Solomon 7:10 I am my beloveds and his desire is toward me.

Luke 22:32 And they said to one another, Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?

I AM LOVED, AND I AM A LOVER!!!

Because I am loved and I am a Lover, I am successful in my humanity as a person during my time on the Earth. My primary success is because of that one spiritual principle and face: I am loved and; I am a lover of God.

This book has been so good for me to read..... especially on my journey to truly discover who I am and who the Lord is!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home